1. Citibank sent me an email, wants me to “friend” them on Facebook. Aren’t they the bastards who said they’d loan me money at a real low interest rate and then jacked up the rate for no reason a couple months later? Aren’t these the guys who charged you $36 if you made a payment that was one day late? Isn’t this the company who’d charge you $10 to pay them over the phone? Facebook should offer an “Anti-Friend” option or perhaps some functionality where you can declare someone your arch enemy. If that feature was available, I’d tag Citibank as my anti-friend and Independence Blue Cross will be my arch enemy. What’s the deal with companies trying to make friends when they really just want to make money.
2. The travel insanity begins tomorrow, heading to Miami. The following week Atlanta and the week after San Diego.
3. I’m trying to use fewer words.
4. Jaclyn’s going to have a birthday bash on May 21st, I’m already excited..
5. Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears have a song coming out next week on iTunes called Booty City, it is one of the most energetic and exciting songs I’ve heard in a long time.
6. The Strokes are coming out with their first new album in 4 years, it is coming out in March. I’ve enjoyed mostly everything they’ve done and I’m hoping that them now being in their 30’s hasn’t stolen any of their fire.
7. I’m reading Siddhartha since San Diego Dave recommended. So far, it’s interesting. Much better than the other Hesse book I read right before called A Journey East.
8. Very happy that Edman is now engaged. Not to embarrass him, but his girl has turned him into a good guy, even a bit of a softy.
9. Softball season is just over a month away.
10. Jaclyn had both kids wrapped up in towels following a bath and they were on her lap like she was holding a couple of babies. I told her that might be the last time she could hold both of them like that because they’re getting too big. Not sure why, but its a little sad to see kids grow up, not sure if it relates to my own mortality, but I’m proud of the way they are getting older.